Top Albums of 2018

Yeah, I'm late to the party I know. However, I thought this would be a great way to hop back into this blog. so without further ado, here are my picks for the best albums of 2018. (Some of these picks aren't metal albums, but they are definitely worth listening to.)


10. Diemonds - Diemonds

 






 

Personal Picks: Our Song, I Miss, I See Red

 

9. Princess Nokia - A Girl Cried Red

 






 

Personal Picks: Flowers and Rope, Morphine, Your Eyes Are Bleeding


8. Outloud - VHS

 






 

Personal Picks: I Am The One, And I Tried, Fools Train

 

7. Gus G. - Fearless

 






 

Personal Picks: Money For Nothing, Fearless, Letting go

 

6. Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer

 






 

Personal Picks: Screwed, Make Me Feel, Americans

 

5. Lenny Kravitz - Raise Vibration

 






 

Personal Picks: Low, Johnny Cash, Who Really Are The Monsters

 

4.  The Struts - Young & Dangerous







 

Personal Picks: Body Talks, Primadonna Like Me, Freak Like You

 

3. Judas Priest - Firepower







 

Personal Picks: Necromancer, Lone Wolf, Lightning Strikes

 

2.  Nervosa - Downfall Of Mankind







 

Personal Picks: Horrordome, ...And Justice For Whom, Never Forget, Never Repeat

 

1. Ghost - Prequelle







 

Personal Picks: Faith, See The Light, Rats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HMH Presents: An Interview With Blackmass Of Rotting Flesh

Finally Back