Finally Back

It's been forever since I've updated, and this blog had pretty much died. But fear not, I have returned and decided to revive my passion. I've had some crazy times in my personal life, pretty drastic and tragic events which kept me away from here, but now things are some what stable and I am back in full force. 

Moving forward...

As well as album reviews, I plan on adding new content such as more interviews, concert reviews, a "band of the week" feature as well as your typical gossip and information about upcoming releases and of course, my random lists. I hope to gain a following and hopefully turn some people on to new (and old) bands, and fulfill my main goal of keeping metal alive. until next time! \m/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HMH Presents: An Interview With Blackmass Of Rotting Flesh

Top Albums of 2018